Tour des Canadiens 2 is a 54-storey icon of sparkling glass
in the heart of downtown Montreal. Residents enter a
luxurious marble-accented lobby, providing an impressive
five-star welcome home. A dramatic four-storey atrium
overlooks the plaza at Saint-Antoine Street and Jean
d'Estrées, and connects to Windsor Station and the Bell
Centre via a Skybridge.
Tour des Canadiens 2 stunning amenities include Montreal's
first Skylounge located on the top floor with a bar and
breathtaking views, a wine bar and private cellar, a
state-of-the-art fitness centre, and of course, a games
room/media lounge to catch playoffs.
1) It is strictly forbidden to smoke, vape or cultivate any
substance inside the rental unit, the common areas or the
2) No pets are allowed.
3) Background check, credit check, letter of employment,
proof of income and references required.
4) Lessee must provide proof of insurance, including
$2,000,000 legal liability protection at the signing of the
lease. Lessee must maintain insurance and liability policy
for the entire duration
of the lease.
5) Lessee is responsible for any move-in or move-out
related fees imposed by the syndicate.
6) Lessee must sign and adhere to all building rules and
regulations (present and future). Lessee is responsible for
paying any penalty imposed by the syndicate for failure to
comply with said rules and regulations.
7) Lessee is responsible for replacing any broken or lost
access card, key, or parking remote.
8) Subleasing or short term rentals such as Airbnb are
9) It is strictly forbidden to make any changes to the
interior or exterior of the rental unit, including
painting, without the written authorization of the Lessor.
10) The rental unit and all its inclusions shall be
returned in the state they were in upon the signing of the
lease. Failure to do so may result in the non-reimbursement
of the security deposit.
11) The Lessor or his appointed representative are allowed
access to the unit at all times throughout the duration of
the lease with 48 hours written notice. If there is an
emergency, the Lessor or representative have the right to
access the unit immediately and without notice.