- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, vape or cultivate any
substance inside the premises.
- No animals allowed.
- Background check, credit check, proof of income and
- Lessee must provide proof of insurance, including
$2,000,000 legal liability protection at the signing of the
lease. Lessee must maintain insurance and liability policy
for the entire duration of the lease.
- Lessee must sign and adhere to all building rules and
regulations (present and future).
- Subleasing or short term rentals such as Airbnb are
- It is strictly forbidden to make any changes to the
interior or exterior of the rental unit, including
painting, without the written authorization of the Lessor.
- The unit shall be returned in the state it was in upon
the signing of the lease, minus normal wear and tear.
- The Lessor or his appointed representative are allowed
access to the unit at all times throughout the duration of
the lease with 24 hours written notice. If there is an
Lessor or representative have the right to access the unit
immediately and without notice.